Family photos should be enjoyable! I like to make them fun and easy for everyone in the family.
I love photographing families and believe all families should have great photos to cherish for years to come. You will be provided a service that is both personal and professional. The goal is to capture authentic photos that are true to your family personality.
- 45 Minutes at a location of your choice
- 10 Digital images with the option to purchase prints and/or more digitals
- Private online gallery with 30+ fully edited images to choose from
- 15 minute family session
- 5 Digital Images with the option to purchase more
- Mini sessions are scheduled at certain dates and locations. Use this link to get on my private mailing list to be the first to know about mini-session offertings.
For more information and to view my portfolio continue to scroll. Please use the contact form below to inquire about sessions with me.
What do the sessions include?
- Pre-session consultation via email or phone
- Private, online gallery to view and purchase images
- Print release for all included and purchased digitals
Other important information
- A 6% sales tax will be applied to all purchases including the session fee.
- A $150 deposit is due when you book your session. The remainder of the session fee is due the day before your session. The deposit is non-refundable but your session can be rescheduled if needed.
- Any additional incurred expenses such as location parking, entrance fees, etc. must be paid by the client.
- You are free to print your images anywhere but I can only guarantee the color quality of the professional labs that I use for prints. You can purchase prints directly from your online gallery.
- You are free to share your included and purchased images on social media. Any credit to my business is not required but certainly appreciated!
Where and when do the sessions take place?
- Photoshoots will take place outdoors at the location of your choosing. If you need suggestions I have plenty of options.
- Travel more than 1 hour outside of 20120 will incur an additional travel fees.
- We can book your photo session whenever it is convenient for you. I prefer to work during the golden hour (the hour before sunset) for the most beautiful images.
What do we wear?
Be yourself and be comfortable. I would avoid horizontal stripes and loud patterns.
I usually do a bunch of location changes during a session so wearing or bringing comfortable shoes is a good thing.
If you need inspiration for what to wear you can check out my Pinterest board here.
Do You Offer Any Other Services
I also offer senior, school, and sports photography. Please contact me about these services for a consultation.
Get In Touch
Northern Virginia Family Photographer